While bored I decided to calculate the damage formula.
Turns out someone else did it already but my numbers pretty much come to the same conclusion.
So let's start with how Attack is calculated.
Attack is composed of three parts :
- the attack stat of your eromon.
- multiplied by the provocation bonus (which is 1 + provocation/5000)
- multiplied by the sum of damage bonus/penalty. The said
bonus/penalty are :
- Combo multiplier (from 1 to 2)
- +/- 0.25 depending of Elements Advantage/Disadvantage
- + 0.25 if a critical occurs.
Written out it'll look like :
Attack Stat * (1+ Provocation Stat/5000) * (Combo+Critical+Elemental Advantage/Elemental Disadvantage)
Their a few more bonuses you can accumulate via Special Books, but we'll ignore those to keep it simple.
Read more >